Tuesday, January 29, 2008

welcome to the greatest show on earth...

so moving out was the BEST thing possibly I could have ever done...that is the second time around. or is it third?! I don't really want to think about it! I have my fair share of jobs in my short life...12 to be exact...I'm still trying to find what makes me happy...and well lets face it I think I found my place in the wonderful world of Purses! so much fun! I smile thinking about it...I'm finally going to school for something that I ABSOLUTELY love! and well things are just working...they've become much more complicated without having mommy and daddy to get the tab for everything...sometimes I actually worry that food just is not in the budget ;) so we'll see where this wonderful journey takes me and who I meet along the way...I've already met some incredibly interesting folks and I really am quite fond of them...they bring a little color to my already splattered dysfunctional palate.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Moving out was DEFINITELY the best thing you could've ever done! Living with you may be the most I've ever laughed in my life. I'm proud to say that I get to be a part of your dysfunctional palate (even if you didn't know how to spell it). :]