Thursday, July 31, 2008

LAS VEGAS!


Well I turned 21 on Monday and thought what better way to celebrate...Go to Vegas! It was a great break from work. I had a lot of fun. It was just me and my mama. at times I think she sadly had more energy than me. There was one night I asked to go back to the room to sleep...sad news I know. I think it had to do something with how HOT it was! I know that I am from AZ and its was probably hotter here, but treking up and down the strip in it. not good. I am glad that I got to experiece every second of it though. we went to a cirque du soliel show, which was crazy! All I can say is I look forward to going back on roadtrips! : )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

First off:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Second:
I'm so glad you had a good time.
Third:
When do you want your birthday cake? And what type of cake do you want?

indeazgirl said...

Good times! Happy 21st!

Madison said...

you are so hot. i love your ensemble. i am so glad you had an amazing birthday! when are we having virgin drinks night?!