Tuesday, November 4, 2008

HALLOWEEN...


was anything but ordinary. I spent some time with my long lost friends! Brad, the Nudist, came and picked me up and then we kidnapped Collin, the Mobster, went to some CRAZY asian themed Halloween spectacular show and headed to Tempe. Once we crossed city boundaries, we met up with Ariana and went and partied on the roof top. Not as exciting as it sounds. There were probably 6 Sarah Palin/ John McCain combos. By far the most popular costume. We mingled for a bit and then gathered the group, picked up Bridget and headed to Rockin R, which I normally would be against, seeing as how I am a HORRIBLE dancer, but I was in costume so it really did not matter. I put my shades on and danced. It was pretty awesome...oh except I wanted to CUT my feet off. but yeah, we danced into the night and made a little midnight stop at IHOP.

2 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

Welcome back to the blogging world. You were missed.

And that night you look fierce!

Anonymous said...

you looked so perfect as Jackie O! I loved it. I also love that I finally am seeing you again! (I really really miss living with you...)