Thursday, November 6, 2008

frustration.


Okay so Obama was victorious on November 4, and I could not be happier... lets hope that Obama can provide us with the change we NEED. I believe he can give it to us! but lets talk about a little thing I like to call workplace politics. APPARENTLY someone in the office I work in was offended by a conversation a few of us were having, and went to management! They stated that our conversations are off color and on going... what the heck? The individual stated that we made the statement and I am quoting here "certain races don't deserve federal aid... along with gays" first off WHAT?? really? Lets face it: I am pretty conservative when it comes to things I normally talk about...I don't like risque conversation, it makes me uncomfortable. I normally just sit at my desk and mind my own business occasionally standing up to talk to a few people around me. I really think that people need to stop trying to listen in on what other people are talking about, misunderstanding what was said, and then getting on their high horse and going to management. quit sucking up you freakin babies.

3 comments:

indeazgirl said...

yay! you blogged whoo-hoo. And nice job on voting for OBama!!

Anonymous said...

Lame sauce coworkers.

indeazgirl said...

If I could break into your blog and announce your engagement, I would.