Tuesday, June 30, 2009

My Sister's Keeper

The book was absolutely amazing and brought on many tearful moments that were hidden so no one around could see, but in the theater last night I do not think that I have ever heard so many people crying at once. This movie was absolutely heart wrenching and was wonderful at the same time. I do not know how this is possible. The book was certainly much better than the movie, which was done the best as it could be done. I recommend it all of you out there, and if you go see this movie expect to come out of it questioning what is fair in life and needing oh I would say at least a box of Kleenex. It is an absolute tear jerker that even guys will enjoy, but still is able to posses those tender moments that bring smiles to everyone's faces... I'd say "let's go see it together", but I am not sure that I can handle another breakdown of how unfair things are after ;) Overall I would definitely give it a go

4 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

I am planning on seeing it tonight around 10ish... I can't wait.

Rachel Niu said...

I have yet to see it Ashley! Let's see it together. Maybe get lunch/dinner?

Sydney said...

This movie was def a tear jerker.... i was a reck... but not in the movies. when i went home and went to bed i couldn't stop thinking about it.

pelegray said...

haven't posted in a while