Sunday, June 28, 2009

WHAT NOW?



so i've found myself in a world of confusion and uncertainty lately. and i don't know what the heck is going on and i've decided it sucks. and people suck. that's right, it has taken me 21 almost 22 years to realize that people freakin SUCK. no one really cares about you, and if they do its because they profit off of you in some twisted way. you know what. i don't give care what YOU think anymore. take me or leave me the way that i am with all of my flaws and quirks and if that is not good enough you can freakin get out... i'm not playing peoples games anymore.

3 comments:

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

I have come to this point once or twice in my life. Know that you are not alone and that there are those of us who love and adore you. ALL of you... You are in my thoughts my dear. I ask Christin about you often. Much love for you Miss Beautiful.

Rachel Niu said...

So I'm in love with your blog background. Why does everyone has a cute one but me???? hahah I didn't even know you had another one. Let's get together sometime this week, like for sure. Also, don't "follow" Rachby anymore. Switch it to MY account. :) Thanks!!

indeazgirl said...

F that. I care about you. Some people suck. But lots and lots of people don't. But you do always deserve to be treated well. That is for sure.