Monday, June 29, 2009

TODD.


so Todd is pretty much awesome. he is the only thing that keeps me going sometimes. YES, he wakes me sometimes in the wee early hours of the a.m. and has lots of hair that covers his whole entire body, but he loves me and I love him. yesterday i decided it was time for a haircut. and well now he looks like an overgrown hamster...EVEN THOUGH when you became my pup you were like half the size of your probably four pound self. he rocks and he is probably going to make the next stage of life a little more interesting and challenging but he's cute and who would want to get rid of that face! KEEP TERRORIZING THE WORLD LITTLE MAN :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

i want to meet this dog.

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

I want a Todd of my own.

Rachel Niu said...

I love Todd. I've never met him, but I love him. Is this possible?