Friday, February 1, 2008

its kind of like the first day of school...

Four Jobs that I've had:
1. Unos. it was in high school. I loved it. super easy and all my friends worked there too.
2. lifegaurd. it was only one season. i disliked it immensely. oh but the tan was out of this world
3. coach. sales girl. great job, great discount. love it.
4. Pei Wei. just started but I have a feeling its going to work.

Four Places I have been:
1. Pearl Harbor, Hawaii.
2. Niagra Falls
3. Florida. my favorite past time. I've probably been there a hundred times. well maybe not that many...but oh the smell of suntan lotion.
4. Mexico. only border towns but still way fun.

Four Favorite Foods:
1. oatmeal. what can I say I'm having a love affair with the quaker guy. I eat it everyday.
2. oranges. sophmore year...oh the memories.
3. grilled cheese. so simple yet so amazing.
4. the white pizza from oreganos. its life changing you need to try it.

Four Concerts I'd like to go to:
1. Jack Johnson. my heart stops thinking about it.
2. Justin Timberlake. enough said
3. one republic. i actually just missed the show because of WORK!
4. the Format.

Four reasons why I love being me:
1. I tell it how it is. gets me in trouble, but its worth it most of the time.
2. I tend to suprise people a lot. I'm not what you expect me to be.
3. I'm just really starting to experience life on my own and am LOVING it.
4. I get to have dance parties to my personal theme song. you can come over sometime and try it.

Four Classes that I wish were offered to and that I could participate in right now.
1. non-awkward techniques 102: I'm totally working on this thanks to brad. I can now sometimes see my awkwardness.
2. Work Ethic 101: How to NOT procrastinate and get ALL of your homework done
3. how to choose between PB&J: they're all amazing but which is best!
4. perception 100: not everything is a big deal relax a little.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

you and your oatmeal are absurd! everytime you sit down to eat, you have this tiny bowl of oatmeal, while I'm shoveling down all manner of food. goodness.

Anonymous said...

oh dear.. the oranges! when i read that i started laughing. and now im kinda sad cause we havent hung out for a long time or done any stick waving in the air pretending to be high, or whatever we were doing. but yeah, sounds like life is going really great for you right now and that makes me happy :)

Jill Rosenhan said...

Hey! I found your page through the niugift's. I wanted to go to the One Republic concert SO bad.. and if you are talking about missing the one last month they rescheduled it for May! I'm excited to go!

indeazgirl said...

Ashley-
I love that I'm getting to know you as you are starting to "experience life on your own." You are such a fun person and I love having you as a friend. Even without an awkwardness 102 class :o)

bradleyjohn said...

Oooh!! I'm in your blog!! Sweet. Now if we could only move from "Non-Awkward Techniques" to "Making Out is Supposed to Be Fun", wouldn't that be exciting!