Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Peanut Butter...

is really all you need. jelly its nice but really its frivoulous and ehhh. all I need to survive is P.B. and maybe a little oxygen... "How am I supposed to tell you how I feel I need oxygen Oh baby if I was your lady I would make you happy I'm never gonna leave, Never gonna leave Oh baby I would be your lady I am going crazy for you" . this is my realtionship with peanut butter. now you may be asking yourself. peanut butter really? and all I am going to say is THINK ABOUT IT! you'd feel the same way. you really would. but I am not sure that I will ever be able to some how muster up the strength to hold in that much oxygen. its a task. I'm kind of scattered brained and awkward, shy you name it. its probably me. I do not know how I am going to get by the next copuple of days but its really going to be interesting...especially because if I don't change my topic of thoughts/convo ariana is going to KILL me! and rightfully so...because I know I'd probably do the same.

2 comments:

indeazgirl said...

Well I know I love Peanut Butter. But definitely a different flavor than the one you are dishing on right now. Just suck in some oxygen, get a little jelly on your face, and go with the flow. Peanut Butter has a way of sticking around.

Anonymous said...

I would never kill you!
Maybe tune you out... :]
I like you too much as my roommate, if you were dead, you might as well be married.