Monday, February 11, 2008

Wonderful...

so today was wonderful. actually this weekend was wonderful. I love life. I love my circumstances in which I have been given. yes I have trials that stink! and some of them I still do not understand. but I have been given so much! I honestly have no complaints...at this moment at least. So this weekend I totally bought some great movies! Uncle Buck, My Girl, and Moulin Rouge. all great flicks that I cannot wait to induldge in when i get a moment! on and I got a B on my proposal for my international institutions class! with the possibility of raising it up, words from my professor! love it! absolutely love it :) what else hmm I saw a great movie that was super depressing in the end but I still recommend to all: Glory I think it was. good watch it, but expect to be a little let down. My Roommate ran a half marathon this weekend and did wonderfully! Finishing first in here age group! way to go girlie!!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks :]
and I am SO JEALOUS of your professor, can we trade?

bradleyjohn said...

I am waiting to read all about Monday night. Not that I haven't had the story first hand. Twice. But it just seems like it should be on here, y'know?

Anonymous said...

you have a lot to write about on here! goodness, you'd think I was the only one in our room who procrastinated...